- Boeken, Kaarten, DVD's
- Cockpits en heuptasjes
- Montage en bescherming
- Radio's & toebehoren
- Rugzakken & quickbags
- Miniwings & Speedwings
- Tokkels en Lierreleasjes
- Vario's en GPS
The Edge II shares philosophy and design approach of classic APCO harness. Its concept is based on modern principles, with special attention to safety and performance of the harness.
The Edge II now has the necessary edge to be competitive. Modern attractive design, more comfortable, lighter and more advanced, but still robust and well built to last for years. Based on Edge, but implementing all accumulated experience during its lifetime, the new Edge II offers many advantages over previous version. Equipped with new lighter Quick Lock Buckles, sophisticated airmesh padded back support and new attractive color design, perfectly geared to meet the challenges of today's market.
- Lighter easy to operate Quick Lock Buckle
- High density, lighter, stronger cloth
- Ventilated, orthopedic back support for ultimate comfort aided by semi-rigid elements integrated into the back of the harness to spread load
- Low drag - slim, narrow profile.
- Low volume - easy to pack
- Emergency Parachute located at bottom of harness - with deployment handle on the side, easily accessible, perfect spot.
- Webbing system with integrated "don't forget leg-strap" webbings, eliminating the possibility of launching with unsecured leg straps (3 separate locking points - two for legs and third for chest) Quick Lock Buckle
- Versatile accelerator system with floating seat plate - for additional drag savings in accelerated position and easy in and out from the harness
- Accepts most airfoam protectors available, including APCO standard 15cm. protector and plate
- Foam cushion placed between emergency parachute and seat plate for additional impact protection (DHV compatible)
- Side protector option - high energy absorbing polystyrene
- Ample space in back pocket for storage of bag etc.
- Prepared to hook-in radio or ballast in the back space
- Integrated side pocket
- Built-in ABS system for adjustment of weight shift control
- Designed to accept any APCO carabiner, including the 3 Ton forged carabiners
- Available in 3 sizes - S/M, L/XL and XXL
- Can be equipped with foot rest for supine flying and added comfort
- Two internal side pockets for camera and radio storage
- Ultra durable, friction resistant bottom cloth
- Airmesh lining for breathability and comfort - all parts in contact with the body
Uw beoordeling: Note: HTML-code wordt niet vertaald!
Oordeel: Slecht Goed
Voer onderstaande code in: