- Boeken, Kaarten, DVD's
- Cockpits en heuptasjes
- Montage en bescherming
- Radio's & toebehoren
- Rugzakken & quickbags
- Miniwings & Speedwings
- Tokkels en Lierreleasjes
- Vario's en GPS
- High-end intermediate
- 5 sizes
- 4 colours
- EN B ::: LTF B
We put cutting-edge competition technology into our trusty high-end EN-B wing, and the result was jaw-dropping: a crystal-clean wing with class-leading performance, security and handling.
In ripping 9m/s Spring thermals at Asagiri, even test pilots can feel fear. But if you're on a Sprint Evo, you'll always be asking for more. We call the Sprint Evo, "a pure result".
GIN's hallmark has always been a clean, wrinkle-free sail, and the Evo is possibly our cleanest ever. It has this quality not only at trim, but—and this is the revolutionary part—also when braked and accelerated. Cleaner wings fly better all-round. Naturally, glide performance is top-of-class.
And what's more, this has been achieved without needing to increase the aspect ratio or decrease the number of lines. The aspect ratio remains a moderate 5.3 and because the Evo is a true 4-liner, security, handling and accelerated flight characteristics have not been compromised. Advanced technologies such as a new leading edge panel design, the "Rigifoil T", a new gathering system, and new-generation light construction--have produced major improvements.
Test fly the Evo and you'll discover a wing with an unbelievably light, easy take-off with no shooting, remarkably easy co-ordinated handling, superb climbing ability, light and quick acceleration, and high stability at speed. And of course, that jaw-dropping performance.
We defy you not to love it.
- New leading edge panel design produces more lift at lower speeds. The wing inflates with only the gentlest of pulls and climbs better in thermals.
- Introducing the "Rigifoil-T". Flexible plastic re-enforcements inside the trailing edge prevent upward buckling of the profile when the brakes are applied. "Half-ribs" on the trailing edge also improve aerodynamic efficiency.
- Advanced gathering system on the brake lines across the whole trailing edge improves both handling and stability in turbulence.
- A true, no-gimmick 4-liner, logical for a wing of this aspect ratio. Especially during accelerated flight, the true profile of the wing is conserved, in contrast to the case with "hybrid 3-liners", where the upper "D" lines end up shorter than they should be. A true 4-liner also has better security in wild, extreme situations and a better overall feel.
- New generation features: lighter internal construction, lighter leading edge with extended reinforcements, unsheathed upper lines and thin Kevlar risers.
|WEIGHT IN FLIGHT||55~73kg||68~87kg||80~100kg||90~110kg||105~130kg|
|EN / LTF||B||B||B||B||B|
Included with your glider
To prevent damage to the leading edge reinforcements, we highly recommend packing the Sprint Evo as shown in this video:
Uw beoordeling: Note: HTML-code wordt niet vertaald!
Oordeel: Slecht Goed
Voer onderstaande code in: