- Boeken, Kaarten, DVD's
- Cockpits en heuptasjes
- Montage en bescherming
- Radio's & toebehoren
- Rugzakken & quickbags
- Miniwings & Speedwings
- Tokkels en Lierreleasjes
- Vario's en GPS
- The benchmark of cross-country wings (EN/LTF B TBC) MENTOR 4 – gets you further More technology, more know-how, more performance:
- The MENTOR 4 is the next milestone in the XC intermediate class.
- As well as revolutionary performance, the MENTOR 4 also offers refined handling in thermals, balanced roll damping and even better climb characteristics.
- And thanks to its compact sail, the wing has gained efficiency and is also faster.
- The next milestone. The MENTOR 1, 2 and 3 was outstanding in its class.
- The Mentor 4 is the continuation of our mission to make the best wing in its class.
- In comparison to its predecessor, its performance is better by half a glide point.
- The Mentor 4 offers everything an ambitious cross-country pilot desires: impressive performance combined with a high degree of passive safety. Numerous competition title wins and records are proof of the success of the Mentor design.
- Optimised in every way. The MENTOR 4 was designed in co-operation with the cross-country pilots in the NOVA Pilots Team.
- The experience of cross-country hounds fed the development.
- Our designers and test pilots converted the input, and their own experience, into solutions.
- The results are improved roll dampening - particularly in accelerated flight - even more precise handling and a further improvement in the climb rate.
- The higher speed of the MENTOR 4 improves its efficiency against headwind. Lighter and even more durable. The MENTOR 4 is a weight-optimised wing: everything that is not exposed to a high mechanical load has been manufactured using moderately light material (Dominico 20D), except the profile nose which is made from abrasion resistant cloth.
- The result is a wing that is significantly lighter, but at the same time more durable, than its predecessor.
- A side effect of the reduced canopy weight is higher passive safety - and it is suitable for hike & fly.
- Target group The MENTOR 4 is a paraglider with impressive performance which has - in the hands of an experienced pilot - a very manageable handling and extreme flight behaviour.
- Flying the MENTOR 4 does require a degree of skill.
- Although certified as EN B, the MENTOR 4 is not suitable for beginners and occasional pilots.
- For queries about the suitability of the wing for you, your NOVA dealer will be happy to assist!
Uw beoordeling: Note: HTML-code wordt niet vertaald!
Oordeel: Slecht Goed
Voer onderstaande code in: