- Boeken, Kaarten, DVD's
- Cockpits en heuptasjes
- Montage en bescherming
- Radio's & toebehoren
- Rugzakken & quickbags
- Miniwings & Speedwings
- Tokkels en Lierreleasjes
- Vario's en GPS
Het grotere broertje van de Competino. LET OP: dit is de paragliding versie! De Delta versie kunnen we ook leveren, deze kost 760 euro incl BTW. Hierboven kun je aangeven welke versie je wilt hebben.
- Total integrated flight instrument with 16 channel GPS receiver and integrated patch antenna.
- Robust ABS housing, aerodynamic with soft edges.
- Integrated NiMh batteries, providing more than 25 hours of usage with GPS receiver clocked with a 1 second update rate. Longer update rates will increase usable operating time.
- Batteries are quick charge types without memory effect. They can be charged from a wide range AC power outlet or directly from the car or directly by different solar panels.
- The large display (60mm x 80mm) is a high contrast LCD graphic type with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixel = 1/4 VGA.
The display offers different analogue and digital readings. The pilot may adjust the displayed data to his own preferences. For each of the 6 user fields, the pilot may choose of a list of different items. These include:
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Flight time
- Speed over ground
- Diff. speed between TAS and groundspeed
- Height over destination
- Distance to destination
- Direction to best climbing
- A2 (QFE)
- A3 (cumulated altitude)
- L/D Ratio (through air, over ground, to waypoint)
- Voltage (all time controlled, voltage and remainingbattery time is displaid)
- The keypad helps navigating through an easy menu structure. 2 soft keys are event driven. During flight, the most important settings are performed directly, without navigating through different menus.
- The audio is adjustable over a wide range. If desired, volume can be automatically controlled by speed.
- Up to 200 waypoints can be defined.
- Up to 20 routes, each with 30 waypoints can be stored.
- Automatic pilot notification, when an FAI cylinder is passed.
- Automatic navigation to the last best lift.
- Automatic logger start and stop
- Up to 96 hours of FAI/IGC logger memory
- 2 different speed sensors may be connected: pressure based speed sensor (pitot tube integrated) to satisfy the requirements of fast hanggliders or speed probe (wheel-type) for paragliders.
- All user settings can be performed using the keypad.
- Increased McCready and glide path features.
- Last but not least, the IQ COMPEO offers a perfect "simulation mode? where all features can be tested and simulated. This function allows to become very easy familare with the instrument.
- The integrated flight calculator allows a guided flight to all memorised waypoints, showing the expected height over target.
- Dimensions/weight 180 x 96 x 45 mm, 0,425 kg (without fixture)
Uw beoordeling: Note: HTML-code wordt niet vertaald!
Oordeel: Slecht Goed
Voer onderstaande code in: